Pentathlon Ireland 2020 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Modern Pentathlon Association of Ireland (Pentathlon Ireland) will be held by conference call on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 7 o’clock p.m. to consider the matters in the following agenda. Conference call details are below:
- To adopt the minutes of the 2019 AGM
- To receive and consider the Chairman’s report
- To receive and consider the accounts for the Company for the year ended 31 December 2019 together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon and a review of the affairs of the Company.
- To authorise the Directors to determine the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To receive and consider the Anti-doping report submitted by the Anti-doping officer.