Covid-19 is, unfortunately, very much still with us and we all have an obligation to be vigilant to ensure our safety and that of our fellow participants and leaders.
Prior to activity you are asked to comply with the guidelines below. Please also watch this short video.
- Travel to the activity venue alone or with members of the same household. Sharing transport is not advised.
- Do not congregate at the beginning or end of the activity. Please arrive as close as possible to the activity start time, or wait in your car until the activity begins.
- Bring your own water bottles, towels and where possible personal equipment. Personal equipment should only be shared with people from the same household.
- Arrive ‘ready to train’ and not require the use of a changing area prior to the activity commencing.
- Wash hands on arrival, if possible, or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Individual equipment provided to you should be cleaned and sanitised before and after each activity session.
- Sharing of equipment should be avoided wherever possible. If absolutely necessary, equipment should be cleaned and sanitised between use.
- Maintain a minimum 2 metre physical distancing throughout the activity, except when the training makes that impossible.
- Adopt good respiratory hygiene, covering their nose and mouth when they cough or sneeze, and using a tissue which is immediately disposed of.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell and consult your GP. If you feel unwell please advise your coach immediately.
Please note that our equipment will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each training session. At this stage the only equipment being shared will be the Laser Pistols and these will be cleaned and sanitised before being passed to a different athlete.